Hay nets are perfect for horses that eat quickly or for stables with more than one horse. Our BasEQ Small Hole Hay Net curbs quick eating with its unique and convenient design. If you have a horse that is prone to eating too quickly or overeating, this hay net is the perfect choice.
- Stretch Design: Our BasEQ Small Hole Hay Net reaches 42 inches in diameter to fit plenty of feed without tearing or ripping. This complements the small hole design by allowing for more feed to be added while still slowing your horse’s eating habits down to avoid quick eating and overeating.
- Durable: The stretchy nylon material of our small hole hay net is built to withstand all the chews and nibbles! The tightly woven fabric of this hay net is designed to prevent fraying and tearing that happens when your horse is eating.
- Convenient: This hay net can be easily taken down from the stable and rolled up tightly for easy storage. If you’re moving, traveling, or putting the net away for the day just roll it up tightly and you are good to go!
- Small Hole Design: Some horses are prone to eating too quickly or overeating, which can cause a variety of different dietary problems. One of the ways to avoid this is by using hay nets with smaller holes. This slows down the feeding process a bit and also allows for more horses to feed at the same time.
- BasEQ’s Commitment: We want to give our customers both the best product and experience possible. Our products are made only with high-quality materials and designed to be long-lasting and comfortable. We stand by our products and will fully address any concerns for our customers’ satisfaction.