Plastics are incredibly useful materials but they don't belong in our soil, lakes, rivers or oceans. Plastic waste is one of the most pressing problems our planet faces. We need to find uses for this waste to prevent it from being dumped in the environment. That's why we have created this New WeatherBeeta Green-Tec 900D Detach-A-Neck using recycled plastics for the outer fabric and lining. Each rug saves over 340 plastic bottles from going into landfill or the ocean. But that's not the only reason why this rug is a better choice for the environment. The way we have made it uses far less (over 50% less) energy to produce the fabric than a traditional rug. We hope one day all rugs will be made this way. We have done all this while retaining 100% of the WeatherBeeta quality we are world famous for. While our rugs come with a 3 year warranty, they often last far longer than that. We like to think of a WeatherBeeta rug as a long term investment in a happy horse and a happy owner. Number of 500ml bottles is based on a 6'3 rug. Number of bottles will vary depending on size of rug.
- 900 denier plain weave made from PCR outer that is both waterproof (Hydrostatic Pressure test 2000 plus) and breathable (Moisture Vapor Test 3000 plus)
- 150 denier Diamond weave lining made from PCR fabric
- 0g poly fill for mild days
- Quick Clip front closure offers maximum adjustability
- Traditional side gusset for natural movement and twin low cross surcingles
- Detach-A-Neck style for versatility
- Elasticated, adjustable and removable leg straps for a secure and comfortable fit
- Large tail flap for optimum protection
Our Commitment to You:
Free Shipping on all orders in the continental U.S.
Convenient Return Policy for quick and simple returns.
Quality Customer Support because we care! Questions? Visit our FAQ.