Vasque Men's Breeze LT GTX
The Breeze Lite GORE-TEX® is a fast, lightweight addition to the beloved Breeze line. Cut weight while enjoying all-day comfort, elite traction, and waterproof peace of mind.
Fully bonded construction of synthetic microfiber and abrasion resistant mesh reduce seams and possible hotspots for a lightweight, comfortable and durable upper. TPU infused mesh is molded to add structural support to the collar without adding weight and a simple and effective speed lace system dials in fit for long days on the trail. Gore-Tex Extended Comfort Technology waterproof/breathable membrane ensures comfort, no matter what the trail or weather conditions.
The Vasque exclusive Vibram Ground Control outsole is molded in high performance Megagrip rubber compound and utilizes a revolutionary new construction technique, Lightbase, which reduces the weight of the outsole by 25% with no performance loss. The Enduralast EVA midsole is engineered to provide more compression resistance for durable, longer lasting cushioning and support. An anatomical, compression molded EVA footbed delivers comfort for long days outside.
WHAT'S IT FOR
- Weekend overnights
- Day hiking
- Low weight/high performance
- Vibram Lightbase with Megagrip compound
- Comfort of a trail runner
- GORE-TEX® w/ Extended Comfort Technology
- Moisture Wicking Textile Lining
- WEIGHT : 1 lb. 11 oz. (754g)
- LAST : Ascent
- UPPER : Synthetic Microfiber, Abrasion Resistant Mesh
- FOOTBED : Anatomical High Rebound Footbed
- MIDSOLE : Dual Density Compression Molded Enduralast EVA
- OUTSOLE : Vasque Exclusive Vibram® Ground Control LiteBase with Megagrip Compound