The VenTECH boots combine the high level of protection and energy absorption with a sports medicine boot. This is an indispensable tool in the prevention of lower limb injuries during training and performance, as well as a valuable addition to the treatment regime for rehabilitating horses with limb injuries. Booting all four legs allows the horse to comfortably maintain its normal distribution of weight with minimal effect on the gait.
• Provides 360° protection safeguarding the cannon bone, tendons and soft tissue
• UltraShock™ lining is proven to absorb 26% of energy from hoof impact
• VenTECH technology is lightweight, multi-layered and ventilated neoprene
• Unique suspensory strap guarantees proper application and maximum protection
• Allows for full ankle movement and eliminates hyperextension of the fetlock