Wrap your horse in complete comfort with this heavyweight turnout blanket. Designed for horses who enjoy days and nights outside in the crisp winter weather, the Horze Avalanche Heavyweight Winter Blanket - 300g is thick enough to maintain their optimal body heat. You will have peace of mind knowing how your horse is enjoying the winter when you slip your hand under this blanket and feel his body warm and dry. This blanket creates a layer of insulation to trap body heat so your horse can enjoy the outdoor turnout he craves. Designed with a polyester ripstop outer shell, high-neck, extensive shoulder gussets, T-buckle front closures with hook and loop closure overlay, and double cross surcingles for an adjustable fit. 1200D Polyester square ripstop. 3000mm/3000mvp waterproof, breathable, and windproof. 300gm fill.
- 1200D polyester square rip stop outer shell to preserve waterproof/breathability/windproof benefits
- Buckles made of high-quality, durable material
- Taped seams for waterproof durability
- Detachable elastic leg straps
- Large tail flap attached deep on the back of the rug for full coverage and wind protection
- Fit allows extra comfort at the withers and prevents rubbing
- Hook-and-loop fasteners front closure with T-buckles overlaid for quick and easy fastening
- Extra high gusset is moved forward to allow maximum freedom
- Cross surcingles with elastic for added flexibility
- High neck with shaped shoulders
- Reflective trim
- U-cut fit in front allows more room for the horse's legs
1200D Polyester square ripstop. 3000mm/3000mvp waterproof/breathability/windproof. 300g padding.
Machine wash at 40 degrees. Do not tumble dry.