If a horse is prone to overreaching when training, racing, or playing, bell boots may be a great solution to this issue. Whether they’re in training or playing in the paddock, our bell boots are the perfect choice for any equestrian looking to provide their horse with a little extra protection.
- Durably Designed: Bell boots should be tough and built to withstand clashes that occur when a horse is running and playing. We designed our BasEQ PVC Bell Boots with a tough but flexible ribbed PVC material that provides premium protection without causing discomfort.
- Unique Boots: We wanted to provide our customers with durable, reliable, and stylish bell boots that are built to last and look great! We designed these bell boots in a variety of colors so you can pick your favorite!
- Secure and Snug: When your horse is training, running, or playing, it is important that their bell boots stay secure. Slipping and sliding can be uncomfortable and can cause other injuries and accidents. That is why we designed our BasEQ PVC Bell Boots with a velcro hook and loop design that ensures a snug fit on your horse’s front feet.
- Firm and Flexible: The ribbed design of our BasEQ PVC Bell Boots provides flexibility that can reduce shock from impact with the ground or the back of your horse’s front legs. It also cuts down on bulk which allows for a more natural fit and range of motion.
- BasEQ’s Commitment We want to give our customers both the best product and experience possible. Our products are made only with high-quality materials and designed to be long-lasting and comfortable. We stand by our products and will fully address any concerns for our customers’ satisfaction.