Wherever life takes you, you’re going to need a reliable pair of boots to keep your feet comfy and dry! Our Lindsey Lifestyle boots check both of those boxes and more. We designed our Lindsey Equestrian Boots to be a stylish choice for any season and reason. These classic, versatile boots are sure to have you looking and feeling your best whether you’re attending an equestrian event or mucking the stalls.
- Waterproof: A stylish, durable, full-grain leather upper meets a hydrophobic inner water guard that helps keep the rain off your boots while also keeping your feet dry. No matter your need, the Lindsey can handle whatever you throw at them. When you want to stand out and stay comfortable, the Lindseys are a great choice.
- Classically Crafted: The look of the Lindsey Boot is hard to beat. A timeless two-tone nubuck leather design and a sleek back zipper provide both a classic, rugged look and longevity. These premium boots are the perfect combination of form and function. The Lindsey is made of a natural, full-grain leather and because of this the color may differ slightly from the images shown.
- No-Slip Sole: You can enjoy total peace of mind all day long in the Lindseys. The dual-density rubber soles of the Lindsey may help absorb impact and reduce slipping and sliding that can occur when spending time outdoors.
- Secure and Snug: These zip-up style leather boots stay snug no matter what. There are no laces to tie or trip over, just zip them up and you are ready to start your day. When you’ve got sights to see and places to be, the Lindsey is your best bet!
- BasEQ’s Commitment: We want to give our customers both the best product and experience possible. Our products are made only with high-quality materials and designed to be long-lasting and comfortable. We stand by our products and will fully address any concerns for our customers’ satisfaction.
Our Commitment to You:
Free Shipping on all orders in the continental U.S.
Convenient Return Policy for quick and simple returns.
Quality Customer Support because we care! Questions? Visit our FAQ.