If you have a junior competitor at home or a little equestrian who is just learning the ropes, keeping an inventory of half chaps on hand is important! We designed our Harper Children’s Synthetic Half Chaps for the casual and competitive junior rider in mind. The lightweight and durable synthetic nubuck material will keep your child comfortable in and out of the saddle.
- Secure and Snug: Equestrian half chaps should be comfortable, not cumbersome! When your child is gearing up for a training session or getting ready to ride with family or friends, they should focus on their form and commands, not their clothes. Our Harper Half Chaps are secured with a side zipper that ensures a snug fit and security in the saddle. This helps prevent rubbing, chafing, and breech ride up.
- Sleek and Stylish: Our Harper Half Chaps are the perfect combination of form and function. These children’s half chaps are made from a synthetic nubuck material that is durable, looks great, and is easy to maintain.
- Range-Of-Motion: The Harpers are designed with a lightweight, breathable mesh fabric that moves with your child in the saddle. These half chaps offer protection against dirt, debris, and horsehair without restricting your child’s movement with added bulk.
- Stretch Panel Design: Your child’s half chaps should fit snugly without slipping, but should not be so tight that they cause chafing or rubbing. That is why we designed our Harper Half Chaps with an elastic calf that allows for a perfect fit every time.
- BasEQ’s Commitment: We want to give our customers both the best product and experience possible. Our products are made only with high-quality materials and designed to be long-lasting and comfortable. We stand by our products and will fully address any concerns for our customers’ satisfaction.