GO AHEAD, CUT THE CORD! THIS DIGITAL ANTENNA RECEIVES THE MOST POPULAR TV SHOWS IN FULL 1080 HD QUALITY, FOR FREE No more triple-digit monthly bills! A ONE TIME purchase for less than 30 dollars can save you 80-212 dollars every month, adding up to 960-2544 dollars a year! This innovative 1byone Indoor Flat Digital Antenna is worth every cent you pay. Installs in less than 3 minutes! Just plug into your TV’s coaxial cable port, set your TV to antenna mode and scan for channels! Long coaxial cable offers users the flexibility to place the antenna much higher on a wall or closer to a window for optimal reception. UP TO 200 MILES RANGE Our new-for-2021 HD Antenna includes an intelligent Integrated Circuit (IC) chip, powerful amplifier signal booster and the most advanced CleanPeak Filter technology to insulate against cellular and FM interference and provide low-noise crystal-clear picture for channel reception!
Installs in less than 3 minutes! Just plug into your TV’s coaxial cable port, set your TV to antenna mode and scan for channels! Long coaxial cable offers users the flexibility to place the antenna much higher on a wall or closer to a window for optimal reception.
Indoor TV Antenna Specifications:
- Frequency range: 47-230MHz, 470-862MHz
- Receiving range: VHF/UHF
- Gain: 28dB
- Output Level:100dBμV
- Impedance: 75Ω
- Power Supply: Via USB Power Adapter(5V/100mA)
1. For flatscreen HDTVs, please check the TV's manual to make sure the TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcast, and make sure this tuner can receive HD signals or else it will not be able to receive and watch HD channels.
2. Retune your TV and/or digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes using the remote control.
3. Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. Reposition the antenna in a different location if needed. It is best for the antenna to be in line of sight with the TV tower(s) and avoid obstructions. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
4. If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal.